Slur between grace note and regular + grace fingering

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Slur between grace note and regular + grace fingering
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:50:58 +0200

I am using the stable lilypond version in a Windows 2K environment.

I have read it is not possible to add a slur or tie between a grace note and a regular note. Is this true? is there anyway around?

Another problem I have found is adding finger details to grace notes, I have found it gets all really pretty messy, it confuses the fingering in the next true note. Any solutions?

Thanks

Carlos
Madrid