Windows problem

From: Luke Tidd
Subject: Windows problem
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 05:04:46 -0500

Dear Lilypond,

I have downloaded and ran setup.exe for the windows port of lilypond. All
the different programs were downloaded from lilypond.org and it appeared to
install correctly. When I open the shell, however; typing "lilypond"
returns:

bash: lilypond: command not found

I have searched all over the directories installed but I cannot find the
excecutable either. I have tried to search google and your wikipages for an
answer but I can't find one. Any help is greatly appriciated, thank you.
                                                       Luke Tidd