Re: lilypond-book question

From: jeff covey
Subject: Re: lilypond-book question
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:10:13 -0500

ah, here's some more information for you:

if i use:

   \usepackage[hmargin=2cm]{geometry}

, i get the error i showed you, but it works if i instead use:

   \usepackage{geometry}
   \geometry{hmargin=2cm}

, so there seems to be a problem in parsing the former form of it.

thanks!

| jeff covey address@hidden http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-869-8088 |
|ii had aproblem with linux terminal yesterday.i cant enter s a t termial on |
|linux.it produce a beep sound.But there is no problem withany other key.I   |
|found that it was due to a setting made in .profile and i rename ithe file. |
|Then the problem of 's'was over.But i cant find how to mask a letter 's'in  |
|.profile plz provide guidance                  -- freshmeat.net contributor |