Re: LilyPond for windows now tetex based

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LilyPond for windows now tetex based
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:21:08 +0100

> Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > What is still missing (as far as I understand) is that the zlib
> > package itself isn't listed in setup.ini
>
> Thanks.  Fixed that too.  ARG, the zlib's setup.hint was broken,
> so it didn't turn up in setup.ini.
>
> , only the dependencies
> > to it. Everything still works well but you have to click OK to
> > four warnings during the post-installation phase.
>
> So I hope ope most problems are fixed now,
> good luck,
> Jan.

I tried reinstalling everything again from scratch and there's
something fishy with the zlib package, it doesn't install anything.
However, if you download and untar the file manually, it works
well. I don't know the syntactical details of setup.ini well
enough to see if there's some problem there.

   /Mats