right-alignment?

From: Daniel Barna
Subject: right-alignment?
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:49:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi
Sorry, if this is a trivial question...
Could someone send me an example, how to put a right-aligned script over
(under) a note?
For example I would like to typeset "piu f" ("piu" written in italic,
"f" in dynamic), so that the "f" matches the notehead in the horizontal
direction.
I tried
piuf = #'(columns "" ((italic (kern . -4.0)) "piu") ((dynamic (kern . -1.0))
"f"))
which shifts the scripts to the left (and does not align them. This also
works, but one has to play around to figure out the amount of shifts).

writing

    c4_\piuf

does almost what I want -- except that it overlaps with the previous note.

I tried to raise the rehersal marks in the score. My trial was

  \property Score.RehersalMark \override #'padding = #3.0

but it had absolutely no effect.
Does anyone know the solution to it?
(version: 1.3.150)

Thanks