Re: (no subject)

From: Russell Smiley
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:29:30 -0500

Thanks for your reply. What you have described below does work. I got
mine working as well as a result. To use your example this is the
broken version of my file (which usually works for a single lyric line):

 > meloA = \notes { f'4 g'4 a'2 }
 > txtA = \lyrics { foo bar baz }
 > meloB = \notes { c'2 d'4 e'4 }
 > txtB = \lyrics { boo far faz }
 > \score {
 >   \notes <
 >     \addlyrics
 >       \context Staff = stafA \meloA
 >       \context Lyrics \txtA
Note the lack of a Lyrics label on the above line
 >     \addlyrics
 >       \context Staff = stafB \meloB
 >       \context Lyrics \txtB
Similarly here...
 >   >
 > }

Can you explain why this doesn't work? It doesn't seem to make much sense at
present

Thanks.

Russell.