Re: Hallelujah -- Built Lilypond

From: Jack J. Woehr
Subject: Re: Hallelujah -- Built Lilypond
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:48:56 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Running LilyPond in the Tutorial, you'll see that the normal
way to invoke LilyPond is to run
~> ly2dvi file.ly
which gives you a .dvi file, or
~> ly2dvi -P file.ly
which also gives you a PS file.

To get PDF files, read the FAQ at
http://lilypond.org/wiki/?PostProcessing

It works! Thanx for all the help. I am hoping very much to avoid
having to turn to Windows-based closed software for arrangement.

Now where did we leave the GUI project associated with Lilypond?
Perhaps I can make some code contribution to that. How about a
front end in Java?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # Politicians are the same all over:
Senior Consultant  #  they promise to build a bridge