mac os x

From: David Perkinson
Subject: mac os x
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:47:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I would like to suggest that you provide a binary for mac os x.  I was
just talking with the music department here at Reed College, and they
were complaining about Finale, especially its cost.  I told them how
mathematicians use TeX, and wondered why music people didn't have the
equivalent.  A google search revealed lilypond.

A lot of academic users have macs.  Providing a mac os x binary
would probably not be too hard for you and would make lilypond
accessible to this audience.

Keep up the good work!

Dave