Windows version of lilypond

From: Richard Benson
Subject: Windows version of lilypond
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:52:47 -0800 (PST)

I am a very inexperienced user of the program, but need some guidance. I have been following the tutorial and trying to get results with the Windows version of the program. Every time I try to process/compile a text file, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/usr/lilypond-1.4.7.jcn2/bin/ly2dvi.py”, line 69, import resource

ImportError: No module named resource

It is probably something very obvious, but could someone help me?  How many of you out there are using the Windows version, and what problems are you having?

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.