Lilypond 1.5.17 troubles

From: Antoniouk Sergio
Subject: Lilypond 1.5.17 troubles
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:51:25 +0200

Yesterday I try to install Lilypond 1.5.17 and got some troubles.
I already have 1.4.8 installed, so I go to 1.4.8 directory and

make distclean

Then go to 1.5.17

./configure
make

and instantly get error message like SCM_CELL_TYPE undefined in
moment.hh

After some file grepping and little editing everything compiled well,
and installed (correctly?).

But the same old song - in output files (dvi or ps) musical symbols
displayed incorrectly.
I try to do everything that i done some days ago to make 1.4.8 work
correctly bu nothing helps.

Can somebody give me a key?