Re: Chord Lineup

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Chord Lineup
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:18:09 +0200

It seems nobody answered your question. Could you please
clarify what you mean, are you talking about the horizontal
or vertical alignment? If you send a small example file that
illustrates the problem, you are more likely to get an accurate
answer. Also, don't forget to specify which Lilypond version
you are using.

  /Mats