Typesetting in Latex

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Typesetting in Latex
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:59:16 +0200

Hello,

   I  know  this  isn't the perfect place to post such ques-
   tions,  but  I'm having problems typesetting documents in
   LaTeX.  How  should I type the \ character (I do not want
   to make a newline!)?

   Also,  am I doing something wrong, or is it impossible to
   use  \relative,  \transpose,  and all those commands with
   lilypond-book? If yes, which command can be used (can the
   properties be accessed, for instance)?

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                          mailto:address@hidden