lilypond-user-fr

Re: space between systems

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: space between systems
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:08:14 +0100

Try :

\paper { system-system-spacing.basic-distance = #30 }

(I mean ALWAYS putting a SPACE after/before braces especially when NUMBER before ; it is a general rule!)

Cheers,

Pierre

\paper blocks may be placed in three different places to form a descending hierarchy of \paper blocks:

  • At the top of the input file, before all \book\bookpart, and \score blocks.

My realization:

\version "2.18.2"
\paper {system-system-spacing.basic-distance = #30} <---------

... (rest of the code)

error:

Lilypond/first movement:3:49: error: GUILE signaled an error for the _expression_ beginning here

\paper {system-system-spacing.basic-distance = #

30}

warning: set-global-staff-size: not in toplevel scope

As I cannot write the code in the \score block, I don't know where to write the code.

Luca