lilypond-user-fr

Re: tuplets brackets

From: Ludovic Sardain
Subject: Re: tuplets brackets
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:07:20 +0100

I send you an example of what I tried. I use lilypond 2.7.8:

\version "2.7.8"

global = {

        \key f \minor

        \time 4/4
        \set tupletSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 4)
        \override TupletBracket  #'bracket-visibility = #'if-no-beam

}

pianoDroite = \relative c'' {
        \global
        \times 2/3 {<g c ees g>8\p c, des ees f fis g a b c d dis-.} |
}

pianoGauche = \relative c {
        \global
        \clef bass
        <g g'>4 <ees' g c>8. <ees g c>16 <d g b>4 r |
}

\score {<<
                \context PianoStaff = "piano" <<
                        \context Staff = upper \pianoDroite