lilypond-es

Re: [lilypond-es] problemas al crear un documento musical

From: Juan Bello
Subject: Re: [lilypond-es] problemas al crear un documento musical
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:07:18 -0500

mmm bien pero ¿no hay forma de colocar el título como si fuera una
sección... un apartado? luego texto y luego la partitura? yo pensé en
hacerlo de esta forma y también parece funcionar. Esto fue un trabajo
que consiste en extraer partes de un libro, tal y como aparece en el,
por eso en la escala que hay al final no aparecen ni las barras de
compás ni la indicación, pues así estaba en ese mismo libro. Todos en
mi clase usan finale, menos yo ;) \version "2.14.0"
#(set-global-staff-size 16)
\paper {
%print-all-headers = ##t
system-system-spacing #'basic-distance = #10
#(set-default-paper-size "letter")
  top-margin = 2\cm
  bottom-margin = 2\cm
%  ragged-last-bottom = ##t
}
\header {
  title = "The One-Bar Dorian Vamp"
%composer = "Hugo Blanco"
%arranger = "Juan Bello, academia concierto"
}
\markup {
\wordwrap { Here's a classic "pseudo-jazz" vamp that artists like Van
Morrison and the Doors were quite fond of.  First, look at the key
signature: it's G major. Next, notice that the bass is playing fifths
outlining Am and Bm. The tonal center is really Am.  That makes this a
minor vamp built on the second degree of a major scale; in other
words, an A Dorian vamp (think of it as A minor with a major 6th
degree, F \sharp ).
 Get comfortable with the bass line first, it's the foundation of the
groove. Then add the "anticipated" chords, and play them with a light
touch.  The right hand fills out the harmony with three-note voicings
of minor sevenths, then the idea is extended by moving the whole thing
down to D minor (Dm7 to Em7). } }
melody = \relative c {
  \clef bass
  \key g \major
  \time 4/4
\set Timing.beamExceptions = #'()
\ottava #-1
%\tempo 4 = 105
\repeat unfold 4 { a,4 e' b fis' }
c\set Score.repeatCommands = #'(end-repeat)

%\bar "|.|"
}
acordes = \chords {
c\repeat unfold 4 { a2:min7 b:min7 }
}
\score {
<<
\new ChordNames \with {
  \override BarLine #'bar-extent = #'(-2 . 2)
  \consists "Bar_engraver"
}       \set chordChanges = ##t
      \acordes
\melody >>
\header { title = ##f  piece = "Track 12" }
\layout {}
\midi {}
}
%pno

 \markup { \bold { \large { Soloing }}} \markup { \wordwrap { Soloing
in the classic rock genre can sound harder than it really is. Good
rhythmic phrasing is essential: Practice use of rests (to create
space), accents (to create contour), and different note values (to add
variety). The solo ideas in this chapter are predominantly blues-based
but will work in a variety of contexts. }} \markup { \vspace #3 }
\markup { \left-align \bold { \large { Minor Pentatonic }}} \markup {
\wordwrap { The minor pentatonic (1 \flat 3 4 5 \flat 7) is an
essential scale for soloing over major or minor progressions. It even
works for the "pseudo-jazz" Dorian idea we learned earlier. }}
\markup { \vspace #3 }

mel =  \relative a' {
%    \set Staff.instrumentName = #"melodía"
      \set midiInstrument = #"flute"
%\key g \major
\numericTimeSignature
%\time 4/4
\clef treble
a1 c d e g a
 \bar "|."
}

\score {
<<  \new Staff \with{
\remove Bar_engraver
    \remove Time_signature_engraver }
\mel >>
\header { Piece = "A Minor pentatonic" }
  \layout { }
\midi { }
}

--