Re: Can GUB-build stable/2.20 [was Re: Still cannot build GUB with stabl

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Can GUB-build stable/2.20 [was Re: Still cannot build GUB with stable/2.20 branch]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:43:04 -0000

I created a lilypond group, added my gub user to it and the upload then went smoothly. I'm now allowing the 2 cron jobs that create the website to run. The new build should be visible in an hour or so.

I used a new branch (stable/test) cloned from stable/2.20 for the build. Once all is well, I'll delete it.

--
Phil Holmes