Re: Dedicated functions for negative predicate tests (issue 345190043 by

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Dedicated functions for negative predicate tests (issue 345190043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 09:05:46 -0800

On 2019/02/08 16:41:06, dak wrote:
For what?

For making some functions ever so slightly less cumbersome to type and
to read.  But I’m gathering from your question that you’ve never felt
any need for it :-)

Since you’re complaining about LilyPond-specific functions not handled
by Guile, what about assoc-get? From what I gather, this remains
entirely bound to our codebase?

BTW, just out of curiosity: when you say "let’s not make things opaque
to the Scheme compiler", are you referring to something already existing
with Guile 1.8 and which I’ve (very conceivably) never heard about, or
only to the JIT-bytecode feature that’s been introduced with v2.0?

V.

https://codereview.appspot.com/345190043/