Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?'
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 06:35:08 +0100 (CET)

> The gs interpreter should not be 9.26. What files are opened during
> the gs run? [...]

Can you show the environment for this gs run?  It seems as if
`.../target/linux-64/root/usr/lib' is missing from LD_LIBRARY_PATH...

> -> We either need to change lilypond's code in a way that PATH is
>    respected and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is passed to the gs or we need to
>    implement some other kind of hack to make sure that uses the
>    correct libraries during lilypond-test.

We have a means to control both PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Take a look
into

  target/linux-64/root/usr/etc/relocate/gs.reloc

which can be used to further set environment variables.  On the other
hand: Shouldn't LD_LIBRARY_PATH be inherited by sub-processes?

    Werner