Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?'
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 08:24:03 +0100 (CET)

>> Can you repeat the whole thing without any options for parallel
>> computing and show us the output of
>>
>>   make check &> make.check.log &
>>
>> please?  I could then compare it directly with my log file.
>
> I downgraded ghostscript to 9.26, still failing. So likely not a
> gs-problem.
>
> Attached the make.check.log

Thanks.  Replacing your path to lilypond with mine, then doing
`colorwdiff', I immediately see a different value for
LILYPOND_BOOK_LILYPOND_FLAGS.  Looking it up with

  git grep LILYPOND_BOOK_LILYPOND_FLAGS

brings me to file `make/lysdoc-targets.make'.  Obviously, you don't
use `extractpdfmark', right?  However, this shouldn't be a problem, at
least theoretically.

The last command present in both my and your log file is

  gs -sDEVICE=png16m \
     -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 \
     -dTextAlphaBits=4 \

-slilypond-datadir=input/regression/out-test-baseline/share/lilypond/current \
     -r101 \
     -dAutoRotatePages=/None \
     -dPrinted=false \
     -sOutputFile=/home/hermann/test-output-distance.png \
     -dNOSAFER \
     -dEPSCrop \
     -q \
     -dNOPAUSE \
     test-output-distance.eps \
     -c quit

to be executed while in directory

  /home/hermann/lilypond-git/build/input/regression/out-test-baseline

(I'll soon add a patch to make `output-distance.py' show the
directory) – can you execute this command manually?  In the above,
I've already adjusted `-sOutputFile'...  For me this works just
fine.

    Werner