Re: speeding up issue #5456

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: speeding up issue #5456
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 22:20:59 +0000

On 1/11/19, 2:32 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Werner LEMBERG"
<address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden> wrote:

    I've just updated the patch for issue #5456; a complete gub build from
    scratch unveiled that it didn't work as expected.

      http://codereview.appspot.com/349090043

    To continue my work on gub I would like to push this ASAP, skipping
    the review process so that I don't have to wait another week...  Is
    this OK?

As long as you have verified that make and make doc work, I think you should
push it immediately to staging.

Carl