Re: write access for gperciva/gub

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: write access for gperciva/gub
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 17:51:09 +0100

Il giorno mar 18 dic 2018 alle 17:03, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Phil, Federico, et al.

I would like to have write access to the gub git repository.

Write access is not necessary to contribute.
If you have a Github account, you can open pull requests and Phil will merge them. If you don't want to have a Github account, you can send git-formatted patches to Phil. Only Phil and Graham have write access, as far as I know.

Right now I've successfully built gub for all OS flavours on my
openSuSE Leap 42.3 box.  The next step is to make gub's
`lilypond-test' target succeed.  Currently it fails because in 2015
`pngtopam' was introduced in LilyPond for generating PNGs (replacing
`pngtopnm'); however, the installed netpbm package version in gub is
10.35 while `pngtopam' was added in version 10.44...  Certainly there
are other minor nits that I have to resolve.

I have a bunch of small fixes that I would like to commit, and being
able to do it by myself should make your life easier :-)

Great!
I look forward to trying it again :-)