Re: ly: updates to hel-arabic.ly (issue 349810043 by address@hidden)

From: pkxgnugitcl
Subject: Re: ly: updates to hel-arabic.ly (issue 349810043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 03:38:56 -0800

On 2018/12/18 03:44:19, goodadamgood_gmail.com wrote:
Hassan,
I'm having a little bit of difficulty following the thread because I
can't
seem to find the hel-arabic.ly file you're working on. Could you
please
point me to the file so I can play with it?

Thank you in advance

Adam Good

Adam,

The diffs for the file are on this very Rietveld issue.

?

I am shepherding this patch on behalf of Hassan. So all the
correspondence has been via email between him and myself - although I
have cut and pasted all Hassans responses to all the comments/questions
the diffs in this Rietveld generated - see the questions by Malt above
that were answered by Hassan.

I have also attached a git formatted patch to the original Source Forge
issue tracker if you want that.

This is all available via either

https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5446

or (here)