GUB defect

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: GUB defect
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 20:58:11 +1100

Looking at the latest BUG at gperciva/gub on guthub, the README references
a different, pehaps older repo:

ACQUIRING

The Git repository is at

  http://github.com/janneke/gub

You can get it by doing

  git clone git://github.com/janneke/gub.git

or download the latest tarball doing

  wget http://github.com/janneke/gub/tarball/master

There are other references to janneke in this file.

This had me confused for a while, as that repo no longer exists, and so
surely this is wrong?

I'd be happy to patch this and perhaps improve a few other things in that
document. How can I go about doing that?

Could we turn on issues for the repo, or does this go against the grain of
the lilypond development approach?

Andrew