Re: Export to MusicXML

From: Alex Roitman
Subject: Re: Export to MusicXML
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:13:29 -0700

Thank you Jan-Peter!  This looks really promising, and I’d love to contribute.

I’m only vaguely familiar with Scheme so I’ll probably take a bit of time to
get my hands dirty with that.  Would it be OK to bug you with questions every
now and then? Is this list a good place, or should I just email you privately?
I promise I won’t abuse your kindness :-)

Alex