Re: Sponsorship available for makam.ly transposition issues

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Sponsorship available for makam.ly transposition issues
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:40:30 -0400

Hans,
Thank you so much for the reply and suggestions!

Previously I've gone down the route of creating my own makam.ly file and
defining every ratio that comes up as an error but remember it being a bit
endless. Might be a rabbit hole. But what you wrote regarding how it's
using ET 54 komas is enlightening and for some reason I hadn't considered
that's part of it.

So, when I get a chance I'll mess around with seeing how deep the rabbit
hole is and FOR SURE will check out Graham Breed's regular project. Just
pulled the git but don't have time to install.

Again thank you!

Adam