Re: xml2ly, a new translator from MusicXML to LilyPond

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: xml2ly, a new translator from MusicXML to LilyPond
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 17:09:23 +0200

Hello Urs,

My work (MSR, LPSR and xml2ly) is contributed to Grame’s library as the
‘lilypond’ branch of their github repository.

The aim is to merge them with the ‘dev’ branch soon, in which case it will
become part of the library itself.

My OP’s aim is to see how they can be built automatically and made available
together with LilyPond on the three main OSes, should they be felt as useful
for a number of Lily users.

Quoted from Dominique Fober on this topic:

        Binaries are not available from the git repository, they are
distributed using sourceforge file release system.

JM