Re: What's up with grob property "skyline-quantizing" ?

From: madMuze
Subject: Re: What's up with grob property "skyline-quantizing" ?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 04:22:27 -0700 (MST)

> David Kastrup wrote
>So you "missed the elegance" more than 2000 times and never once
>reported it?  Because that's what the list archives of user list,
>developer list, and bug list say about "skyline-quantizing".

Indeed, I gave it up for lost. In all that time, there have been more
pressing issues for LilyPond development. But, as 2.20 now seems imminent
and you are cleaning this part of the code up, if there's a way to get it
back, I'd love to have it. Thank you!

--
Sent from: http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Dev-f88644.html