Re: Issue 5344: Avoid repeated calculation of accepted contexts (issue 3

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 5344: Avoid repeated calculation of accepted contexts (issue 346080043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 05:34:15 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/346080043/diff/1/lily/acceptance-set.cc
File lily/acceptance-set.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/346080043/diff/1/lily/acceptance-set.cc#newcode50
lily/acceptance-set.cc:50: accepted_ = scm_cons(item, scm_delete_x
(item, accepted_));
On 2018/06/15 02:36:40, Dan Eble wrote:
On 2018/06/14 22:53:58, dak wrote:
> I'm not overly happy with this kind of O(n^2) behavior.  Most of the
context
> definitions will be done in engraver-init.ly where duplication is
not an issue
> because it has been taken care of manually.

Let me also clarify that scm_delete_x was used in this way in the old
Context_def::get_accepted before the default was prepended to the list;
what's new in my patch is that it happens as the default child is
defined rather than as the definition is consulted (and that it happens
when \accepts is defined, which was the focus of my earlier reply).

https://codereview.appspot.com/346080043/