Re: Allow use of Identity-H CMap and CID versions of Emmentaler (issue 3

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Allow use of Identity-H CMap and CID versions of Emmentaler (issue 343970043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 19:48:26 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/343970043/diff/60001/mf/GNUmakefile
File mf/GNUmakefile (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/343970043/diff/60001/mf/GNUmakefile#newcode165
mf/GNUmakefile:165: cd $(outdir) && mv $(notdir $<) $(notdir $@)
Is it necessary to change the file name?
I think that the extension `.otf' is more suitable than the extension
`.cid' since `emmentaler-*-cid.otf' is in Open Type Font format.

If I understand correctly, a file with extension `.cid' means old CID
format instead of OTF format.
The OTF format can contain a CID keyed fonts as well as non-CID keyed
fonts.

https://codereview.appspot.com/343970043/