Re: Re[2]: Sourceforge is playing up - is anyone else having the same pr

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Sourceforge is playing up - is anyone else having the same problems
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 11:51:13 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "James Lowe" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:34 AM

Phil, you wrote 17/05/2018 09:59:38

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Lowe" <address@hidden>

For the last 2 days I have been struggling to login to sourceforge.

This morning I managed to get a login session for about 10 mins before I got the irritating 'Oops..' message and then have not been able to login since. I can get to the main site and list the issues and Phils' URL is still scraping OK.

Is anyone else having the same problem *logging in* and not just listing issues (I am also using 2FA)?

James

I'm currently getting:

"503 No Backend Servers Available
No backend servers were available to answer your request. Please notify the site admins."

I haven't logged in for a few days, but tried it just now and all seems
fine.
Searches seem to work as normal.

What exactly generated the problem re Backend Servers?

Trevor

Just trying to view the issues list.  As you say, it appears OK again now.

--
Phil Holmes