Re: Allura/SourceForge to Gitlab migration

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Allura/SourceForge to Gitlab migration
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 08:54:31 -0500

On 4/10/2018 8:31 AM, James Lowe wrote:
Thanks for listening.

And thanks for sharing! I think that provided good insight for what patch managers need from a tracker and review system.

Suggestion: Debian, GNOME, and other projects are currently live with public GitLab as Federico Bruni mentioned. Could we find some examples in those for how things would look in GitLab and whether they are likely to work well for LilyPond?

For example, here's the list of commits for Debian Security Tracker:
<https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/commits/master>

There may be better or more relevant examples for commit history. I was also looking for good examples of issues and "boards" displaying issue status, and code review and discussion. I failed to come up with anything, had to move on for today.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA