Re: issue 3208: MMRs for > 1 m. only count m. (issue 333340043 by addres

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: issue 3208: MMRs for > 1 m. only count m. (issue 333340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 02:49:17 -0800

On 2017/12/27 22:52:06, Dan Eble wrote:
Another thing I see is that calc_closest_duration_log() also uses the
property
round-up-to-longer-rest.  If this were my change, I would try to
satisfy myself
that there won't be any unwanted interactions with that property, and
possibly
cover it in a regression test if it seems easy for the next person to
break.

Thank you for that hint. Indeed there is an unwanted interaction. The
following prints two maxima rests instead of one maxima + one longa +
one breve + one semibreve. I’ll have to work on this.

{
  \override MultiMeasureRest.expand-limit = 15
  \override MultiMeasureRest.round-up-to-longer-rest = ##t
  \time 3/1
  R\breve.*15
}

https://codereview.appspot.com/333340043/