Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?

From: Tomohiro Tatejima
Subject: Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 01:07:56 +0900

Hello all,

Originally my intention was to point out an inconsistency that the
feature is not included in stable branch while it is listed in changes
document.
Of course I will be glad if it is included, but whether included or
not is not the main subject.
If there is any comment (in any posts from me) which leads
misunderstanding, I apologize for it.

Sincerely,
Tomohiro Tatejima