Re: Changes.tely - reorganize entries for 2.20 release (issue 326400043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Changes.tely - reorganize entries for 2.20 release (issue 326400043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 03:57:31 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/326400043/diff/60001/Documentation/changes.tely
File Documentation/changes.tely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/326400043/diff/60001/Documentation/changes.tely#newcode67
Documentation/changes.tely:67: hyphenated;
A few remarks after the fact (sorry for that): we are talking only about
long English pitch names here, so it is more like "In English notename
language, pitch names containing @samp{sharp} or @samp{flat} now need to
be hyphenated."

Then generally you appear to use a semicolon instead of a colon before
examples; I don't think that improves readability and it doesn't match
our style elsewhere.

There are lots of whitespace errors as well (spaces before end of line).

Try

    git log --check origin/stable/2.20

for an exhaustive list of newly introduced (according to git diff which
might consider a lot of material actually moved around as if it were
new) problems.

https://codereview.appspot.com/326400043/