Re: Issue 5187 Add command for Thin Aiken noteheads (issue 326510043 by

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Issue 5187 Add command for Thin Aiken noteheads (issue 326510043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:37:59 -0500

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 9:28 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Literally, just add one line of code to the example in Shape Note Heads,
> in NR 1.1.4., that uses
> either \aikenThinHeads or \aikenThinHeadsMinor (no need to include
> both).  No change in the text
> is necessary.
>
> All we want is a single demonstration of the command, not an exhaustive
> demonstration.
> The documentation policy is to show, don't tell, and to remove as much
> as possible.  We
> assume the reader to be intelligent and able to extrapolate from given
> examples.  The NR is,
> by design, NOT a tutorial.
>
> Literally, I think you should add two lines to the example -- one line
> for the \aikenThinHeads,
> and one line that is a duplicate of the scale shown for all of the other
> heads.
>
> THanks,
>
> Carl
>
> https://codereview.appspot.com/326510043/

All right, I'm giving up and asking for help. I'm attaching the patch
I tried to git-cl up to Rietveld, and it picked up lots of other
things from I believe the git pull -r I did just prior. I went to
Rietveld and deleted it.

Now, to get just this patch uploaded -- was I supposed to make a new
local branch first?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA