Re: Propose Commit access for Étienne Beaulé

From: Étienne Beaulé
Subject: Re: Propose Commit access for Étienne Beaulé
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:17:30 -0300

The Contributor guide just says "Project Manager" without any other
instance of the phrase. David should be able to, as he is a Project
Administrator, the same as the other three on the Savannah member list
<https://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=lilypond>. Don't
know, just assuming here though.

Étienne