Re: midi2ly on mac: midi.so wrong architecture

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: midi2ly on mac: midi.so wrong architecture
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 12:39:15 +0000

On 7/28/17 3:09 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of ElRay"
<address@hidden on behalf of
address@hidden> wrote:

>>> I am pretty sure that Graham posted a patch for this on one of the
>>>lists
>>> one of the last times this was being discussed.
>
>Tracking on that, but it's been 5 years since the ticket was opened and
>the
>patch hasn't made it into the release (or it did and was re-broken), so
>I'd
>like to do what I can to drive it home.  I'd rather not "homebrew" a stand
>alone midi2ly and keep using that in parallel to the regular
>Frescbaldi/LilyPond workflow.

It seems like the "patch" on issue 2208 is less of a patch and more of a
workaround.

I think that fixing this problem will require changing GUB, but I'm not
competent enough in GUB work to even know whether I'm right in thinking
this.

Carl