Re: Change \note markup command to get a duration (issue 328050043 by ad

From: dak
Subject: Re: Change \note markup command to get a duration (issue 328050043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 03:44:09 -0700

On 2017/07/25 10:03:08, thomasmorley651 wrote:
LGTM

Though, wouldn't the rest-markup-command needed to be changed
accordingly?

Needed?  No.  The note-markup-command did not need to be changed either.
 But rest-markup-command _wants_ to be changed accordingly of course.
You'll find that I haven't committed anything yet in spite of "Patch
push" since I don't want this in 2.20 and there hasn't been any
discussion of the underlying rather significant syntax addition for
markups which is rather different in spirit to music function argument
behavior.

Also there is no significant documentation or regtests.  This is more a
request for comments than anything else.

https://codereview.appspot.com/328050043/