Multi Measure Rest Interface

From: Dave Higgins
Subject: Multi Measure Rest Interface
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:20:03 -0600

If possible, I'd like to make a simple change to the multi measure rest
interface.

When writing out multi measure rests, the number of measures, gets
printed, except if there's only 1 measure.  Granted, not all single
measure rests need a 1 to indicate, but when transcribing a piece, even
making a short cut is a lot of extra typing.

Currently, R1*2 will get the 2 above.  If you do R1*1, no number, just
like R1.  To get the number, I have to create a function or manually
enter the markup to get it.

If R1*1 (or R1*3/4*1, etc.) could add the 1, that'd make a few less key
strokes over time.

Is this function in the scheme-engravers.scm file?

--
Dave Higgins
Littleton, Colorado