Re: Calling in for sickness

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Calling in for sickness
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 15:01:49 +0200

Ralph Palmer <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 5:38 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > Dear David,

>> Thanks for all your efforts, and for your understanding, for your words
>> and deeds of support, and for your contributions in making LilyPond
>> prosper as a great piece of Free Software for articulating beautiful
>> music.
>>

> Thanks for the message, David. And Thomas Morley, you have my
> gratitude and best wishes.

Well, mine too.

> You will be in my (and many others', I'm sure) thoughts.

And rightfully so.  Nevertheless I cannot help avoid the impression that
I should have edited the quoting better in order to reflect that
thankfully Thomas has (as far as my knowledge goes of course) not
suffered any major setbacks regarding his health recently.  Particularly
since I Bcc-ed my private list of past financial sponsors with that
message.  Too bad.

Looks like I should better get back to my crawling and walking exercises
rather than trying to compose mail.

All the best, and have success!