Re: Paper rotated in 2.19.60

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Paper rotated in 2.19.60
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 08:57:40 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Bernard" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Sorry, I am none the wiser. Perhaps I have not received the email
explaining the change that occurred? My error, if it is such, has been
working since I ever first started off, and now does not.

Without wanting to offend, would you mind kindly repeating the answer as to
what has changed?

Andrew

"https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5126/

which is likely the "culprit" by disabling a "do what I mean not what I
say" option to GhostScript that caused trouble with image inclusion and
worked inconsistently across different backends.

--
David Kastrup"

--
Phil Holmes