Re: [patch] Add a work to "we wrote" list

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: [patch] Add a work to "we wrote" list
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:03:26 +0200

Thanks James for waiting for me to get home.

> This links to https://cloud.paconet.org/tesis/tesis.pdf, which is 404.
> I think you mean https://paconet.org/tesis/tesis.pdf ?

This is the deep link but I'd rather link to a wiki page containing
some meta info. From here,

  https://paconet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tesis

(note the https) links correctly to the wiki a 200 OK result, whereas

  http://paconet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tesis

(note the http) gives 301, then 404, but on a browser it redirects to
the https, furthermore:

  https://www.paconet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tesis

(note the www) gives problems with my cheesy, temporary certificate
config, but this is not the link I posted, and

  http://www.paconet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tesis

(note the http and www) also gives 301, then 404 and on a browser it
also redirects to the https and www and therefore to the problem.

In short, if the original link does work I'd like to maintain it. If
not, the deep link is suboptimal but also acceptable.

Thanks for your time.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , csmbadajoz.com