Parallel Square Premusic

From: have
Subject: Parallel Square Premusic
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 16:01:17 -0700

Hello, I am the creator of Parallel Square Premusic, a text file format for the
composition of musical notation. My notation is documented at
http://anticapit.al/ps/Premusic.html and http://anticapit.al/ps/Parallel
Squares..html

I did get involved over in lilypond-user, but I suppose that was the wrong
place to ask. I apologize for the ruckus that that was. I simply want to show
you the wonderful, extensible file format I have developed.

With any text editor - no program needed to install - you can dictate the
entire rhythm of a song in damn near real time. Once that has been done, the
layout of the entire rest of the score is comfortably set. My format is
flawlessly extensible.

Attached is an example: The Star Spangled Banner in my format.

VAC