GSoC applications have been finalized

From: Urs Liska
Subject: GSoC applications have been finalized
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 21:02:48 +0200

To all who have submitted final applications for LilyPond/Frescobaldi:

The submission deadline has been closed today (and it is a hard
deadline). The next steps will be

  * We will review the applications
  * We match projects with mentors, then
  * apply for slots
  * Later we will be assigned a number of slots
  * Based on this number we will finally select students
  * On May 4 the accepted students are announced.

So until May 4 we are not allowed to say anything about your chances of
success, so please be patient.

This doesn't rule out any communication, we just can't leak anything
that is interesting to you.

Best for now
Urs

--