Re: Allow 'staff-padding to work with MeasureCounter (issue 312580043 by

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Allow 'staff-padding to work with MeasureCounter (issue 312580043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:00:12 -0700

Sorry, I mean the *first* snippet.  (The count that begins with two
could be
pushed further from the staff possibly.)

Yes that is probably a good idea (if you could add something that would
normally collide - would a slur/tie *over* one of the group of notes
work? - to give such an 'excuse' to use the padding?

Also we should have a changes.tely entry as well - use your original
snippet as the example there to use the work you have already done.

James

https://codereview.appspot.com/312580043/