Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Wednesday March 22nd

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Wednesday March 22nd
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 20:17:41 +0000

Hello,

On 22/03/17 15:32, Phil Holmes wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Dev" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:11 PM

Hi James,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:27 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be on
March 25th

A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be
found here:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/

****

Just remembered to update an issue for which I supplied a patch to
"Started" (https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5097/).
Checking the philholmes site, it's been associated with a Rietveld
issue not mine.  The Allura link points to the right patchset, however
(http://codereview.appspot.com/317460043).

David

My page was designed as a helper for James and it obviously struggles to parse which is the correct Rietveld cited on that issue. I tried to edit Thomas's post but the edit wasn't successful. Don't really know what to do but bring it to James's attention and ignore it apart from that.

OK I just edited the 'main description' part (I don't know what that field is officially called) so that the correct Rietveld is seen right at the start.

This is good enough for Phil's scraper.

I'll watch out for that in future.

Thanks

James