Re: Fix build failure on GNU Hurd (issue 319400043 by address@hidden)

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Fix build failure on GNU Hurd (issue 319400043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 03:43:26 -0800

On 2017/03/04 18:03:37, pkx166h wrote:
I am going to need some help from a developer on this as not being a
programmer
I don't know what that last comment means I need to do on my side.

I've tried Patch Set 1.
I could not reproduce errors.
Would you show me your environment and detailed reproduction procedure?

I've succeeded the following commands in my environment.

$ git fetch
$ git checkout master
$ git merge origin/master
$ ./autogen.sh --noconf
$ rm -fr build
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ ../configure
$ make -j 4 CPU_COUNT=4
$ make -j 4 CPU_COUNT=4 test-baseline
$ cd ..
$ git apply ~/issue319400043_1.diff
$ cd build
$ make clean
$ make -j 4 CPU_COUNT=4

In another word, the second `make` (after `make clean`) has succeeded.
However, next command

$ make -j 4 CPU_COUNT=4 check

`make check` has failed.

The cause of the error that occurred in my environment seems to be
multiple definition of the same name function.
I think that it is easy to fix.

But, the error that occurred in your environment is unknown.

https://codereview.appspot.com/319400043/