Re: Staging not merging with master - make website fails

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Staging not merging with master - make website fails
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 17:55:22 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 3:23 PM

On 09/24/2016 09:56 AM, Phil Holmes wrote:

I think you will definitely have to back out the current commit, add the images and repush to staging. My notes on how to do this:

Thanks Phil! That worked. My new patch is now pushed to staging with the images added (commit message is the same as before).

-Paul

And by the wonder that is the website build, you'll see that lilypond.org is already showing the new front page.

--
Phil Holmes