Re: Mail to address@hidden failing

From: Walter Garcia-Fontes
Subject: Re: Mail to address@hidden failing
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 19:26:20 +0200

* Jean-Charles Malahieude, address@hidden [02/09/16 17:38]:
> Le 27/08/2016 à 10:05, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
> > In any case, my message said that I've prepared a new set of Catalan
> > translations:
> >
> > http://puna.upf.edu/catalan_august_26_2016.zip
>
> Back from vacation, I applied your patches on my local copy, but there are
> so many errors…

Thanks a lot Jean-Charles.

I must have messed up before committing because it seems to me I build
my patches cleanly, and some of the errors you found I seem to
remember to have corrected.

In any case I will try again and send a new set of patches,
Walter

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat