Re: GUB and librestrict

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: GUB and librestrict
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 14:42:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
Excellent! I will give it a try tonight!

Many thanks
Ralph

On Mon, 8/8/16, Masamichi Hosoda <address@hidden> wrote:

 To: address@hidden
 Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden

 >> You should get more
 debugging information in the terminal output -
 >> it normally has something like "Tail of xxxx.log".
 Have a good look
 >> in xxx.log and see what the error is.
 >
 > Irrespective of that, can someone please fix the
 `restrict' problem?
 > It should be a trivial renaming issue.

 I've created a pull request.
 https://github.com/gperciva/gub/pull/27

 It fixes the librestrict C99 problem.
 And, it fixes tools::guile texi compilation problem.
 Also, some libraries update is contained.

 I've succeed full `make lilypond' in my GUB environment.